Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Girls Night Out


What is it about a night out with girls? Is it our way of escaping the rigors of the day? Do we need to recapture our connection with our "girly" side? Is it our opportunity to meet up with friends that we haven't seen in a while. Of course, it is all three! If one of these reasons sounds like you right now, then gather some friends and head to Sonata on Thursday night (Feb. 17)! From 5:00-8:00 p.m., there will be evening specials, door prizes, fun music, new merchandise, food, wine....Wow! I can't wait!

While I love to putter in the kitchen when I have lots of time, that is not the case this week. So, I decided to roam the aisles of Trader Joes and stock up on fun food and Three Buck Chuck for the evening! I love easy! (and Trader Joes!)

Whether by yourself or with friends, family, or co-workers, you are invited to a casual evening of hanging with the girls doing what I know we all love to do. Talk, eat, and shop! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment