Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cut to the Chase Savings

Let's Cut to the Chase! Save 40% STOREWIDE July 18-20! (Sid Dickens, Letters from Home, and special orders excluded) So hop in your air-conditioned car, park right up at Sonata's front door, and shop for savings in cool comfort!



With the temperatures climbing and my hibernation into air-conditioning, I am finding myself reinventing a few finds and using them for display at Sonata. I had found this wonderful door a few months ago and finally figured out what to do with it! It now stands proudly behind the counter with a metal window box and vibrant flowers tucked into its "window." All it now needs is a summer breeze!



These bags have been my "right arm" for years as I travel between home, shop, and school. I stuff them full whenever I set up a remote display and usually have several requests as to where I got it. Now back in at Sonata and ready to be stuffed with your stuff!



Grab a lemonade or glass of wine and enjoy lingering in this charming bistro set! It can be ordered with the initial of your choice or with a classic medallion.





This elegant woman perched in an antique trunk waits to greet you as you enter Sonata!



I have a few other projects up my sleeve but they require a little less humidity and a little more heat tolerance on my part! Stay tuned. In the meantime, enjoy 40% off storewide this Monday through Wednesday. Stay Cool at Sonata!

No comments:

Post a Comment